University College London2016-09 — 2019-06
Achieved an average of 74% in my first two years (first class with honors)
- Practical Mathematics and Computing I & II (Python and Mathematica): 84% & 86%
- Mathematical Methods II & III: 91% & 91%
- Developing Effective Communication I & II: 68% & 69%
Software Engineering Internat
Unicomp2018-07 — 2018-09
Designed and developed a quantum computer simulator in C++. Lectured on quantum computation.C++ - Quantum Computing - Communication - Problem solving
Freelance Web Development2015-01 — Present
Developed full stack, responsive websites for my clients.
- JekyllNow, Wordpress
- Bootstrap, Polymer
- LAMP stacks
Sales Account Managerat
OptionRallyin Limassol, Cyprus 2016-03 — 2016-05
Addressed clients' issues with their finances and resolved their concerns with investments. Improved my communication skills through the high pressure environment of finance sales.CRM - Windows - VOIP - Communication
Independent Social Media Consultant2015-02 — 2015-08
Launched social media presences and designed advertising campaigns that increased my clients' following by over 60%.Facebook - Instagram
ZIGZAGin Yerevan, Armenia 2013-07
Diagnosed and troubleshooted networking and technical issues at the IT department of an office of 50 employees.Problem solving - Logical thinking
Vitessein Yerevan, Armenia 2011-07
Repaired and serviced ATVs, jetskis, and snowmobiles at the mechanical department of the BRP Service Center.Problem solving
Systems Engineer and Liaison Officerat 2015-11 — 2015-12
A university project where a a multi-disciplinary team of specialist engineers formulate, design and verify an effective strategy for the production and distribution (and monitoring) of a vaccine to combat a Tuberculosis Pandemic in Sub Saharan Africa.
- Designed and developed a control system for the temperature, pH, and stirring of a bio-reactor.
- Developed in C and Processing on a Launchpad microprocessor.
- Liaised with engineers from other disciplines on specifications and requirements.
Delegate of Iranat
Mediterranean Model United Nationsin Nicosia, CY 2015-02
A simulation of the United Nations, done by students from various schools as they discuss and try to find solutions to current world problems.
- Debated and discussed issues in a formal UN-like setting.
- Created resolutions to be debated.
Member of Medical Ethics committeeat
Youth Voicein Nicosia, CY 2014-04
An annual weekend conference where young people between the ages of 15-19 from schools convene to discuss and express themselves on current affairs.
- Debated and discussed various ethical issues in the medical field.
Science Rocksin Limassol, CY 2013-03
'Does anything touch?'
- Gave a speech on how no particles ever really touch as a consequence of the electromagnetic force.
Technical Consultantat 2014-09 — 2015-07
Helped raise €5365 over two charity events (October - December 2014)
- Social media management
- Graphic design
|Web (intermediate)||HTML 5 CSS 3 / SASS Polymer Google Analytics|
|Programming (intermediate)||Python Mathematica Git|
|Software (advanced)||Photoshop Lightroom Final Cut Pro spreadsheets|
|Languages (native)||English Armenian|